But I know that running is not the answer. The questions will still be here when I get back, and I may not be any closer to the answers. I know that going just for the sake of going is not what I need. There needs to be a greater purpose for roaming , and I'm praying that it will be revealed to me...in time. I know that this passion, this desire to discover all the beauty and richness of the world, has been implanted in me for a reason. And I know that, despite my current state of restlessness, I'm suppose to be where I am right now.
Still, I can hear my name being called in the distance, and I know that eventually I must follow...
Castiglion Fiorentino, Italy



2 comments:
i found you through Ellen's blog. I have the same stirring. i think about it often, daily, hourly. I will think of you when i think of me.
Maybe a short trip wouldn't hurt? There are far too many days that I would love to open my eyes to see a new view of the sky.
Post a Comment